Table of Contents
Are you planning a renovation project at your home? If you are, you need to make sure that everything is going to go smoothly. Besides purchasing your supplies, you also need to think about the aftermath of the project. Are you ready to deal with the mess? It might seem easy, but it’ll be harder than you could ever imagine. After all, you’re going to have a lot of junk to throw away. You’ll have to dispose of scrap wood and metal. If you can’t tackle this on your own, call us.
Our junk experts can get rid of all types of renovation debris. With our renovation cleanouts, the problem will be dealt with before you know it.
Professional Residential Renovation Clean Outs
Tackling a residential renovation project won’t be easy. Prepare to ensure that everything goes easy. Besides dealing with the renovation, you’ll also need to be ready to deal with the mess. Suffice to say, it won’t be easy. Let our professionals handle it for you. We’ve been doing this for a long time. Therefore, we know how to tackle such problems swiftly. Let us clean up your unwanted junk and we’ll get out of your way before you know it.
Call our office so we can schedule an appointment for you right away.
Tips For Cleaning Up After A Renovation
After a renovation, it is pertinent to make sure that your home is properly cleaned up. Otherwise, you’re going to have a lot of junk in your way. You’ll need to dispose of scrap wood, leftover screws, and more items. Before the renovation project, read and take advantage of the tips provided below.
- Start by cleaning up your trash. Collect it and place it in your purge pile outside.
- Next, focus on cleaning your walls. If you’ve recently painted your walls, you’ll need to dry dust them. If you need to clean dry paint, it is a good idea to use a damp rag. When reaching high places, use a broom. When cleaning wallpaper, try using a vacuum and brush attachment.
- Grab your vacuum and clean up the floors. Depending on the size of the mess, you may need to vacuum three or four times.
- You’ll also want to sweep and mop the floors. Be sure to use a disinfectant.
- Clean your vents. Wipe them down to get rid of dust, wood chips, and other debris.
- Wipe down the light fixtures in your home. They’re going to collect dust so be sure to wipe both sides. Get your ceiling fans too.
- Next, wipe down all surfaces using a damp rag. Be sure to get shelves, cabinets, tables, and counters.
- Finally, swap your air filter for a new one. It is likely going to have a lot of dust and debris, so you’ll need a new one.
When dealing with a renovation project, you’re going to have a lot of trouble on your hands. Let us deal with it. You deal with the renovation, and we’ll clean up the mess for you. Rest assured knowing we’ll dispose of your junk before you know it.
Construction Renovation Clean Ups
If you’re planning a renovation, call our office. We’ll clean up your renovation junk promptly. We’ll let you finish the renovation, and we’ll focus on getting rid of your unwanted items. Call today to get started.