Table of Contents
Are you looking for a local junk removal expert in your area? Look no further than us. We’re always eager to help. We offer a handful of residential junk removal services including attic cleanouts. Your attic is likely used to store items. You do this to keep these items out of the way. Nevertheless, you must remember that your attic only offers so much space. Once you’ve overloaded it, call us. We can help you get rid of the attic junk you no longer want.
Cleaning Out Your Attic With Our Services
When you’re ready to begin cleaning out your attic, you’ll want to call us. We’re always ready and eager to help our clients. It is difficult to clean out your attic on your own. After all, the attic is difficult to access. You’re going to have trouble trying to remove these items because it is so hard to enter and exit the attic. Don’t trouble yourself. Let us help. We can climb in and out of your attic with ease since we’ve done it so many times before.
When To Clean Out Your Attic
You need to clean out your attic regularly. However, it doesn’t have to be too often. Schedule to clean your attic every six months or so. When doing so, it is a good idea to create a list of items you’ve stored in your attic. Once you’ve done that, you can begin going through these items, finding out what you want, and deciding what you want to get rid of. At the very least, your attic should be cleaned once each year. One annual cleaning will help keep animals out of your attic.
Since you rarely enter your attic, there is a good chance that something is going to go wrong there, and you won’t realize it. Enter your attic and clean it every six months to minimize the risks.
How To Clean Out An Attic
When you’re ready to clean out your attic, find out how to do it properly. Otherwise, you’re going to waste your time and energy. Familiarize yourself with the procedures below to ensure that you spend your time wisely.
- Begin making room in your attic. To do this, you’ll have to get rid of certain items. If you find stuff you’re going to throw away, place them in a pile outside of your attic. We can pick up these items and dispose of them for you. As for the remaining items, you’ll need to clearly organize them.
- Remember to work efficiently. You shouldn’t have to pick up an item more than once. Instead, you should pick it up, store it, and move to another.
- Before storing your items, be sure to clean thoroughly. You don’t want to store your items until your attic is clean. After all, you don’t want to pull out the items to clean again anytime soon.
- Always check the insulation when cleaning your attic. If you find any mold, you might need to install a dehumidifier. You might find holes as well. It could be an animal. Block holes to prevent them from getting in.
- Clean the floors of your attic using a vacuum or broom.
- When storing your belongings in your attic, be sure to use a plan. Planning can make the process much easier. Although there are other strategies, you should store seasonal items in the front. Never store heavy items here. Also, don’t store items that are sensitive to heat in your attic.
- Do what you can to save space. One way to do that is by installing and using a few shelves. Store your items vertically to keep everything off the floor. If you’re going to store important documents in your attic, store them in a durable safe.
- Make sure your items are disposed of correctly. If you’re going to throw anything away, be sure to do so responsibly. Call us so we can help you. We dispose of unwanted items for our clients using eco-friendly methods. We’ll work with our clients to ensure that the items are disposed of to their liking.
- Be sure to schedule another cleaning. Again, you should clean your attic at least every six months.
If you have too much junk to deal with, call us. We’ll make the process much easier.
Storing Items In Your Attic
Are you going to store items in your attic? Make sure you do so wisely. Be clever and use a plan to ensure that you get the most from your attic space. Our qualified technicians can help you get rid of any items you don’t want. As for the remaining items, you’ll need to properly store them in your attic. Follow the tips below to use your attic space more efficiently.
- When dealing with slanted walls, install cubbies. Doing so will give you extra space.
- Place old furniture in your attic. You can use your old bookshelf to easily organize your belongings.
- Use a few shelves in your attic so you can store items conveniently.
- Always use stackable containers. Using stackable bins will make it easy to organize and protect your items.
- Finally, hang items from the ceiling. Use hooks to keep them off the floor.
Get more from your attic by using the tips above.
We Offer Attic Cleanout Services
We provide local clients with attic cleanout services. When you’re ready to tackle this enormous task, call us. We’ll happily take the items you do not want. We’ll take them out of your attic and haul them out of your home. Then, we’ll consult with you to find out how you want to dispose of these items. Once this happens, it is only a matter of time before the belongings are properly dealt with.
Our Service Area
Dahlonega, Conyers, Calhoun, Villa Rica, Lithonia, Grayson, Ranger, Snellville, Redan, Adairsville, Dawsonville, Talking Rock, Kingston, Taylorsville, Douglasville, Stone Mountain, Marble Hill, Pine Lake, Lawrenceville, Buford, Avondale Estates, Fairmount, Scottdale, Clarkston, Lilburn, Lithia Springs, Cassville, Jasper, Suwanee, Decatur, Dallas, Hiram, Tucker, Clarkdale, Tate, Rydal, Austell, North Metro, Mableton, Duluth, Nelson, Powder Springs, Cumming, Cartersville, Ball Ground, Norcross, White, Waleska, Smyrna, Emerson, Atlanta, Alpharetta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Roswell, Canton, Lebanon, Marietta, Holly Springs.
Zip Codes We Service
39901, 31199, 31198, 31197, 31196, 31195, 31193, 31192, 31191, 31156, 31150, 31146, 31145, 31141, 31139, 31132, 31131, 31126, 31119, 31107, 31106, 30734, 30703, 30701, 30597, 30534, 30518, 30515, 30399, 30398, 30396, 30394, 30392, 30390, 30389, 30388, 30387, 30386, 30385, 30384, 30380, 30379, 30378, 30377, 30376, 30375, 30374, 30371, 30370, 30369, 30368, 30366, 30364, 30363, 30362, 30361, 30360, 30359, 30358, 30357, 30356, 30355, 30353, 30350, 30348, 30347, 30346, 30345, 30344, 30343, 30342, 30341, 30340, 30339, 30338, 30336, 30334, 30333, 30332, 30331, 30330, 30329, 30328, 30327, 30326, 30325, 30324, 30322, 30321, 30320, 30319, 30318, 30317, 30316, 30315, 30314, 30313, 30312, 30311, 30310, 30309, 30308, 30307, 30306, 30305, 30304, 30303, 30302, 30301, 30189, 30188, 30184, 30183, 30180, 30178, 30177, 30175, 30171, 30169, 30168, 30160, 30157, 30156, 30154, 30152, 30151, 30148, 30146, 30145, 30144, 30143, 30142, 30141, 30139, 30137, 30135, 30134, 30133, 30132, 30127, 30126, 30123, 30122, 30121, 30120, 30115, 30114, 30111, 30107, 30106, 30103, 30102, 30101, 30099, 30098, 30097, 30096, 30095, 30093, 30092, 30091, 30090, 30088, 30087, 30086, 30085, 30084, 30083, 30082, 30081, 30080, 30079, 30078, 30077, 30076, 30075, 30074, 30072, 30071, 30069, 30068, 30067, 30066, 30065, 30064, 30063, 30062, 30061, 30060, 30058, 30049, 30048, 30047, 30046, 30045, 30044, 30043, 30042, 30041, 30040, 30039, 30038, 30037, 30036, 30035, 30034, 30033, 30032, 30031, 30030, 30029, 30028, 30026, 30024, 30023, 30022, 30021, 30017, 30012, 30010, 30009, 30008, 30007, 30006, 30005, 30004, 30003, 30002.